Answered By: Liz Svoboda
Last Updated: May 31, 2022     Views: 134

If you are enrolled at the University of Michigan-Flint, and can commit yourself to working a minimum of two semesters, you can apply for student employment at the Frances Willson Thompson Library. Applications are accepted online as positions become available in our Circulation and Technical Services departments, typically just before the Fall semester.

Duties include direct contact with students, faculty, and the general public at the Circulation Desk, shelving books according to the Library of Congress call number system, and various other projects as assigned. Technical Services processes all library materials and makes them available for users.

Apply online by limiting the location to Flint and searching for the library.

Related Topics

Contact Us