Answered By: Emily Newberry
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2023     Views: 164

Students, faculty, and staff at UM-Flint have access only to certain databases via the U-M Ann Arbor website, but if there's a database the Thompson Library doesn't have, but which Ann Arbor does have, you do have some options:

1) You can go in person to Ann Arbor and access the databases from the library there and print what you need. (Some resources are restricted to certain locations and/or certain programs in Ann Arbor. If you're not sure, please ask for clarification.)

2) You can place an InterLibrary Loan request for journal articles and other items not available in Flint. ILL requests for articles normally are processed in 24-72 hours from the time they're placed.

Remember: Many Ann Arbor resources are available in Flint through a separate subscription. If you're not sure, or don't know where to look, please always feel free to ask a librarian for assistance.

Related Topics

Contact Us