Answered By: Paul Streby
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018     Views: 66

If it is a microform that can be checked out (not all items can be), you can obtain it using "Get This." Simply look up the item in Ann Arbor's catalog, click the Get This button, login using your uniqname and UMICH (formerly Kerberos) password, and choose UM-Flint as the pickup location. There is a microfilm reader on the first floor of the Thompson Library.

Microfilm not owned by UM-Ann Arbor can often be obtained through interlibrary loan.

Contact Us