Answered By: Paul Streby
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2024     Views: 19

Printers and copiers on campus are primarily for students, faculty, and staff. People who are not affiliated with UM-Flint should use public libraries or local copy shops for printing and photocopying whenever possible. We can only do limited runs of very basic photocopies for library guests at our office machine. We cannot do large paper, photographs, or anything requiring design work of any kind, and we do not have a public fax machine.

For reproductions of archival materials, please contact the Genesee Historical Collections Center.

Related Topics

Contact Us