Answered By: Liz Svoboda
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2021     Views: 10

All currently employed faculty and staff as well as currently enrolled students (including those dual enrolled through GBEC, GEC, and DEEP) at the University of Michigan-Flint have borrowing privileges at the Frances Willson Thompson Library and may request physical items from most of the UM-Ann Arbor libraries through Get This.

Patrons will need their current M-Card to check out items at the Thompson Library's Circulation Desk.

Alumni, students enrolled at other Michigan universities, and patrons not affiliated with UM-Flint, may borrow items from the Thompson Library if they buy a borrower's card or fall under a borrowing agreement (i.e., ARS or MRLT). Please the links below for more information about these programs and other borrowing policies.