Answered By: Emily Newberry
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2016     Views: 32

If you are the instructor of a class and need to put an item on reserve in the library you'll need to fill out a form. The form is attached here. You can also access it from the Faculty Support section of the homepage and on the Course Materials section of the Library Services for Faculty guide:

Related Topics

Contact Us