Answered By: Laura Friesen Last Updated: Feb 16, 2016 Views: 257
Answered By: Laura Friesen
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2016 Views: 257
Your MCard works as your library card and lets you log in to the ITS printers, which are also copiers and scanners.
To use the ITS printers as a copier or scanner follow these instructions:
- Swipe your MCard on the printer.
- Press the "Services Home" button to the left of the screen.
- Choose Copy to copy the pages or book. Choose Email to scan pages.
- Load the book or pages onto the copier glass. If you have multiple loose pages, you can load them in the feeder tray on top of the printer.
- Press the green Start button.
- Copies are printed and can be retrieved from the dark blue tray on the printer. Scans are sent to your UM-Flint email address.