Answered By: Emily Newberry Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016 Views: 152
Answered By: Emily Newberry
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016 Views: 152
Yes! All ITS printers are also copiers and scanners. The library has four ITS printers: 2 on the third floor and 1 on both the second and first floors.
To use the ITS printers as a copier or scanner follow these instructions:
- Swipe your MCard on the printer.
- Press the "Services Home" button to the left of the screen.
- Choose Copy to copy the pages or book. Choose Email to scan pages.
- Load the book or page onto the copier glass, or if you have multiple loose pages, you can load them face up in the feeder tray on top of the printer.
- Press the green Start button.
- Copies are printed and can be retrieved from the dark blue tray on the printer. Scans are sent to your UM-Flint email address.