Answered By: Emily Newberry
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017     Views: 71

You can have circulating books sent from Ann Arbor to Flint using Get This. You can also use the Get This to place a hold on a book that's on loan to someone else, or to have the book retrieved and held for you at the Circulation Desk.

To request a book or place a hold, you must login to Mirlyn with your uniqname and UMICH (formerly Kerberos) password.

For more information see our Get This page.

Related Topics

Contact Us