Answered By: Liz Svoboda Last Updated: Sep 03, 2020 Views: 9
Even though the library has reopened, we encourage our students, faculty, and staff to continue to use our virtual services and digital resources as much as possible.
Visiting the Library Building
- Only current students, faculty, and staff will be allowed on campus and in the library.
- Everyone must complete the ResposiBLUE Screening and pass through a Health Screening entry point.
- A cloth face covering must be worn at all times while in the library.
- Please reserve an individual seat or study room prior to your visit.
- Return items to the blue drop box outside the library's ground floor entrance or to the third floor circulation desk.
Please see our Reopening Guide for more detailed information.
- Our chat service will be staffed 9am-8pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday, and noon - 8pm Sunday. We will answer reference questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after hours.
- All our databases are available from off-campus. If you run into connection issues or encounter an error please report it to us so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
- We have many E-books available and can be searched from the E-book tab on our homepage.
- Instructors can contact specific librarians if they would like a live or recorded demonstration of library resources.
- You can renew items online, but UM items checked out before the closure have been renewed through December 17, 2020.
Please feel free to reach out to any of us and we will help you navigate through this time without loss to the resources that you need for your work.