Answered By: Liz Svoboda Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 Views: 44
We encourage you to keep all items borrowed from the UM-Flint and UM-Ann Arbor libraries. However, if you need to return materials, the drop box outside the library's main entrance has been opened and will be checked once a week for returned items.
- All interlibrary loan materials have been renewed until September 7, 2020, unless their due date is further into the future.
- All borrowed UM books in good standing have been renewed until December 17, 2020.
- We cannot allow patrons to pick up items they have requested through Get This or Interlibrary Loan during the closure.
- All processing of physical requests have ceased and will resume when the library reopens.
- Placing requests or recalls on books has been suspended.
- Billing will be suspended until the library reopens. Any fines automatically accrued will be waived and no holds on student accounts will be placed.
- Drop boxes in the White Building and French Hall have been locked and will not be checked until the campus reopens in a wider capacity.
Please see more information on our blog post: https://libguides.umflint.edu/blog/COVID-19