Answered By: Emily Newberry Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: 214
The library building will be closed until April 14, 2020 but we are still offering assistance several ways.
- Our chat service will be staffed 9am-8pm Mon-Th, 9am-5pm Friday, and we will answer reference questions via email (email@example.com) on after hours and on weekends.
- All our databases are available from off-campus. If you run into connection issues or encounter an error please report it to us so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
- We have many E-books available and can be searched from the E-book tab on our homepage.
- Instructors can contact specific librarians if they would like a live or recorded demonstration of library resources.
- You can renew items online.
Please feel free to reach out to any of us and we will help you navigate through this time without loss to the resources that you need for your work.