Answered By: Liz Svoboda
Last Updated: Aug 26, 2015     Views: 51

The service is called UBorrow and you can find it through our Other Libraries LibGuide:

Items at other libraries can usually be obtained through interlibrary loan. Circulating books from the Ann Arbor campus can obtained via Get This.

Related Topics

Contact Us