Answered By: Matt Wolverton Last Updated: Feb 21, 2016 Views: 47
Change your UMICH (formerly Kerberos) password through SIS
1. Login to SIS, click on Personal Information.
2. Click My Campus Computer Account.
3. Click on Change Ann Arbor (Kerberos) Password.
4. Click Create Temporary Password.
5. Wrote down or copy the password provided including all the special characters at the beginning or end of the password.
6. Click on Ann Arbor's Password Change Page.
7. At the prompt enter your uniqname and current Keberos password (the new one you just generated) and then click the Log In button.
Type your current Ann Arbor password - it is case-sensitive
1. Click the link kpasswd: Change Your Kerberos Password.
2. In the Current Password field, enter your current Kerberos password (the one you create and wrote down or copy and pasted)
3. In the New Password field, enter a new password. and press the <tab> key.
4. Retype the new password in the Retype New Password field and press the <tab> key.
5. Click Submit. If you enter an acceptable new password the same twice, the password will be changed.
6. Once you have successfully changed your password, you will be asked to leave a hint to help you remember your password and to select a challenge option. Enter your hint and your challenge question and answer and click Save and Continue.
7. After you have successfully complete this, click Logout.
From ITS helpdesk: